In response to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, we are using extra precautions to help contain the spread of this infectious illness including staff and patient screening, decreased capacity, increased sanitization of patient areas, and social distancing as feasible.
Patients will be screened at each visit for increased temperatures and should not attend therapy if they have any of the following in the past 14 days:
- Fever (100° or higher)
- Cough (new onset)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- nausea/vomiting and/or diarrhea
- Lost of taste or smell
- flu-like symptoms including fatigue, aches, chills, etc.
- Recent contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 or show symptoms
Please do not enter the facility if you have any of the above and call (989)875-2266 to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
leniency for cancellations related to illness will be allowed during this time.
Please also refrain from coming excessively early to your appointments and from bringing unnecessary guests to your therapy including children, spouses, friends and relatives unless needed for transportation. If you would like assistance from your vehicle in/out of the building, please call to let us know and we would be happy to assist you.
The CDC also recommends you follow these precautions:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands aren’t clean, and wash or sanitize them afterward.
- Avoid sharing dishes, glasses, bedding and other household items if you’re sick.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you often touch.
- Stay home from work, school and public areas if you’re sick. Contact your doctor’s office with information regarding your symptoms before going in.
- The CDC does not recommend wearing face masks unless a healthcare professional has instructed you to do so.
- Those at increased risk, including the elderly, immunocompromised and those with chronic health conditions, should practice social distancing to prevent unnecessary contact with others.
It is our priority to keep our patients and staff safe and to prevent further spread of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and ask for your flexibility if our therapists cancel or alter their schedules as they will also be asked to stay home if they display symptoms of the illness.